Request a quote
iMac and Macbook repair services
- Battery issues
- Damage by pets
- Keyboard/trackpad issues
- Lightning/power surge
- Mac OS/softwares issues
- No display
- Not able to start up
- Overheat issues
- Physical damage
- Slow respond
- Water damage
- Wi-Fi issues
Terms & Conditions (Updated 1 July 2022)
- Customers must collect or arrange delivery of their hardware(s) within 90 days from the day customers sent to us or collected by us. Failure to do so deem giving up the rights to the hardware(s) ownership.
- For a confirmed repair or service job, customers must collect or arrange for delivery back of the hardware(s) within 90 days from the day the hardware is ready to be collected. Failure to do so is deemed giving up the rights to the hardware(s) ownership. No cancellation of repair or service is allowed after repair or service has been confirmed by the customer.
- By handing over the hardware(s) to us, customers have accepted the terms and conditions (No.1 and No.2 as above).
How we work
We strive to meet the needs of our customers and provide you with quick and timely service.
Item Collection / Send In
Item Send Back / Collect Back
Follow Up / Review
Frequently asked questions
Here are some answers to questions we think you might have. If your questions isn't answered here feel free to contact us.
1. How long does it take for a typical repair?
Parts replacement usually can be done on the spot or next working day while logic board repair will take between three to seven days.
2. Do you offer any type of warranty on your repairs?
Yes, parts warranty vary between three months to one year depending on the part, the detail will be provided during the price quote.
3. Will I lose any information on my device?
No except your hard drive is faulty, best effort will be given to leave all your data untouch. We do not require your login password to carry out any hardware repair.
4. Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes. Our office is open from 9am to 6pm on weekdays. If you wish to drop by and see us personally kindly make an appointment before dropping by. If you wish to drop off your Mac to us, you can always pass to the receptionist during our opening hours.
5. Why choose us over others?
- Most of the parts we have ready in stock so there is no time wasted on waiting for parts.
- Our turnaround time is between one day to seven days while service centre will at least need seven to fourteen working days.
- We can do single part replacement while service centre does not.
- We ourselves are Mac users as well so we can easily relate to problems that you might be facing.
- We provide board repair service which service centre does not provide.
- We provide on site repair/diagnose/pick up while service centre don’t , we cover KL and Selangor areas. We do this daily 9am to 9pm.
Look through some of our reviews below and let our customers assure you that we are the best at what we do.
Get in touch
YP Mac Technology (002483623-W)
Unit H11 Level Horizon Penthouse
No 1 Persiaran Bandar Utama
Bandar Utama 47800 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Office: Weekdays 9am to 8pm. Weekend and Public Holiday by appointment only.
On-site Pick Up and Delivery: Daily 9am to 8pm.
Mobile: 012 580 5970